Sunday 14 February 2010

Sweet Sixteen!

The challenge over on the Secret Crafter is to use folds -
so I made an Easel Card only the second one I have ever made!
The sketch I followed is from the Sketch Saturday Challenge
The spotty paper is from my Forever Friends Parfait Pad
The swirly paper is papermania been in my stash for ages
The paper on the bottom of the card is from a Daisy & Dandelion pad
The flowers are some blog candy I won on Cute Card Thursday
The heart and the sentiment was done in word
The image is from the Sassy Studio Designs site
She is Alice but with her long socks and
knocked knees she reminded my of my daughter!
This card is for her as she is sixteen today.

6 comments:

Dotty Jo said...

Great card Nicky, and many happy returns to your daughter. I am struggling soooooooo much with the Secret Crafter Challenge... would I be a copy cat if I made an easel card too????? Jo x

Jane (Carroll's Creations) said...

really cool card

Thanks for joining us on SCSC :)

Hugs Jane x

Mel X said...

Hi Nikki, fabulous card hun. LOVE that image and the gorgeous colours. Happy birthday to your daughter, am sure she'll love the card.

Thanks for joining us this week at the Secret Crafter and good luck in the draw

Mel X

Lisa Jane said...

Great easel card. I love the lilac colour
Lisa ;)

Jo said...

Lovely card, i'm sure your daughter loves it too!
oh & Congratulations!!
you are a challenge winner at Sketch Saturday! :)

文章 said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.