Saturday 6 February 2010

Fairy Folk & Things With Wings

The Challenge on the Pollycraft Site was THINGS WITH WINGS
and on the My Time To Craft - FAIRY FOLK
So I thought I could combine these two together
The image is one of the new Pollycraft LILLYBEAN Fairies
I have coloured her using my letraset tria markers
The paper I swirl paper and striped paper I think is papermania
The flower paper is from a Daisy & Dandelion paper pad
The flowers I have had in my stash for ages
I added some bling with the gems in the centre of the flowers
Thanks for looking

6 comments:

Daniele said...

ahh this is sooo lovely thanks for joining us at MTTC hugs from Daniele

Sue said...

absolutely gorgeous and super colours too,thanks for joining us at pollycraft

sue
xx

Emma said...

Beautiful card and such gorgeous colours.
Thanks for joining us at Pollycraft & good luck.
Hugs Emma x

Dotty Jo said...

Oooooh, she's lovely! Great colours Nicky and those toadstools are stunning! Jo x

made by fifi said...

love the colour - fab card - thank you for joining in MTTC challenge x

Lesley said...

Lovely image and great card! Thanks for taking part in the MTTC challenge xx