Sunday 28 February 2010

New Baby Card

Time is precious so I decided to combine some of the challenge
Hope this it ok?
Simon Says Challenge is Vintage with Flowers
I have never really done a vintage card so went with vintage colours
The flowers are all from my stash
Cute Card Thursday - Ribbon-Tastic
The ribbons I have used are from the Do-Crafts Goodie Bag
Sunshine
Secret Crafter - Stitching
I have used faux stitching on each piece of the card
drawn in using my Letraset Tria Pens
Came up with this wonderful sketch that I have followed
Dotties World - DeStress with some Distressing
Again like the vintage theme I do not normally do distressing
so did some (neat) tearing hope this counts
The image is Dottie & George from the Love & Marriage Collection
I am quite pleased with the outcome of this card
as its different to the normal baby cards I do
Thanks to all the challenge sites for the inspiration

10 comments:

Gunn (Merete) said...

Hello
wow, this was fast...
Great card, love your choice of colors. Great papers. The bows are such great details.
Thanks for joining us at DW this week.
Gunn :-D

Sheila said...

Great card Nicky, fab distressing, I always feel like I'm ruining my beautiful card when I start to distress it :-).
I'm a clean lines gal me :-)...
Thanks for joining us this week on Dottie's.
Hugs
Sheila xx

Jac’s Playground said...

Great card Nicky, love that it is in vintage colours and your distressing is great. xx

Anonymous said...

Great distressing and faux stitching...I love the image...

Great card...

Thanks for joining us at SCSC this week
x
Vicky

Donna said...

Super sweet little card and fab stitching...thanks for playing along with us at SCSC this week :) Donna x

Leann said...

This is beautiful!
Thanks for joining us over on CCT this week :D
Hugs x

Michele Roos said...

Such a fabulous card, love the colours you've used. Hugs Michele x

Mel X said...

Hi Nikki, great card. Love the image, your colouring is fab, love the layout. Have been neglecting my Dotties lately, must change that and get joining in again! Hope your well chuck!

Mel X

Louly said...

Nicky that must have taken ages! The detail makes it look extra sumptuaous. I love the stitching. Thanks for playing Love xx

Karen Mortensen said...

Fab card Nicky. Love the stitching, it always add something scrummy to a card. Super!
xxx