Sunday 14 February 2010

Birthday Box


The challenge on Dotties world was to use Heart's, Doodling and a Charmed download
I made this box in the early hours of the morning to put the money we were giving
to our daughter for her sixteenth birthday today!
The box was cut on my craft robo using a wonderful template
designed by Anne and shared on the UKScrappers Forum
The heart on the top was done in word
I used on of the Holly and Madison images
I then did some faux stitching (hope this counts as doodling)
Added Ribbon, small pearl hearts and a bow
Then some brad hearts around the bottom.
So Valentines Day is not an romantic affair in our house
in fact this year we are going out for a meal with 12 sixteen year old
Wish me luck!

6 comments:

Gunn (Merete) said...

This is such a beautiful box. Great image and well done.
Do you have a template for this box or a tutorial?
Very interested :-D
Hugs Gunn

Dotty Jo said...

Fabulous box, and good luck with that meal - be brave my friend! Jo x

Nicole Bailey said...

Oh your heart box is simply adorable! Love the image you used and love how you colored it in!
Thanks for playing along with us at DW this week!

Karen Mortensen said...

That's is just fab!! Super work!
xx

Lisa Jane said...

Beautiful box, what a great take on the challenge
Lisa ;)

Adele said...

I love the box, gret work. Hope the meal went well!

XXX