Friday 12 February 2010

Cards for Men Challenge 3 - Long Suffering Hubby!


The Challenge on Cards for Men is to follow a sketch with the added option of love!
I found this digital image on Karen's Doodles wonderful site
I thought it was a fun Valentine card for any crafter to give to their DH!
The image is coloured using my letraset tria markers
The circles have been cut on my craft robo
Paper are from Papermania and I have had them for ages
Hearts from local craft store
Sentiment done in word.
Remember Cards for Men is now a fortnightly challenge
Do check out the blog lots of great ideas for those difficult men cards!

3 comments:

Nannieflash said...

Oh Vicky this is a fabulous card, a lovely one for a harrised dad. Thank you for joining us at Cards for Men, and good luck with the challenge. With love and hugs Shirleyxxxxxx

Dotty Jo said...

You really do have an eye for a great 'man' image Nicky - this is such fun! Jo x

Donnas Den said...

Great card, Nikki. I think I have this image myself. Great sentiment too.

Good luck with the challenge.

Donna xx