Saturday 6 February 2010

Dotties World - I Can See Clearly Now!


This Challenge was set by Adele and she wanted us to use Acetate
It took me a long time to think what to do for this challenge as I do not often use acetate!
Then I remember by FRONT & BACK downloads from Charmed Crafts
I used the pre-coloured one as I had left doing the challenge so late
Cut them out and mounted them onto the acetate
The aperture was cut using my craft robo
To finish the edges I used the last of my heart ribbon I have had in my stash for ages
The sentiment was do in word and mounted on to silver card
Thanks for looking

3 comments:

Sheila said...

it looks fantastic Nicky.
Thanks for joining us this week on Dotties.
Hugs
Sheila xx

Lisa Jane said...

What a fab card -i love it

Lisa ;)

Louly said...

hahahhahah I love it! You've made me think of using that image for my valentines card, lol.Thanks for playing honey, it's a fab card.xx