Sunday 21 February 2010

Cards For Men Challenge 4

The fourth challenge on the Cards For Men Blog
is GREEN!
For this card I used a pale green base card
Matted the patterned green paper which I think is papermania
onto a piece of white card
The image is from Bugaboo and is a digital download
He is coloured using my Letraset Tria Markers
Mounted onto some green paper then silver card
The sentiment came with the image I cut in into a circle
For a bit of interet I added the striped paper
which is from the Daisy & Dandelion Pad
Do check out the Cards for Men Blog
Thanks for Looking

4 comments:

Donnas Den said...

Great card as always Nicky. Thanks for joining us over at Cards for Men and good luck with the challenge.

Donna xx

Nannieflash said...

Oh This is another fabulous image and a gorgeous card. Thank you for joining us at Cards for Men, with love and hugs Shirleyxxxx

Unknown said...

Ha Ha! I LOVE Gus and you gave him a fabulous card to sunbathe in Nicky.
It's fab! Thanks for playing along with us at Cards For Men. Good luck! Viv xx

Patricia St Martin said...

Too funny, just love it... great card. Thanks for playing at Cards for Men.