Sunday 28 February 2010

Christmas Cards All Year Round - February

The challenge over on
is to use at least three hearts on each card!
I must be honest I struggled with this so decided to use the hearts on the sentiment
and also heart gems on each card - hope this is ok?
Top Left
The papers used on this card are from DCWV winter mat stack
The image is a pre-coloured Dottie from Charmed Crafts
Top Right
Again papers from the DCWV winter mat stack
Image is from the Digistamp Boutique
Coloured using Letraset Tria Markers
Strip at top is a left over from a Kanban sheet
Bottom Left
Papers from my stash cannot remember the make as I have had them ages
Coloured using Letraset Tria Markers
Ho Ho Ho ribbon from Papermania
Bottom Middle
Paper free with a craft magazine
Image pre-coloured George from Charmed Crafts
Bottom Rights
Again Paper from my stash no idea who from
Coloured using Letraset Tria Markers
Just managed to get these done for this month
Thats 10 Christmas cards made!

3 comments:

Birgit said...

The Hearts were a challenge! I think you did great! I love the santa's! I like the colour combo too.

Deanne Clarke said...

Great way to get your hearts on your cards!!! I love them!!!
Thanks for participating at Christmas Cards All Year 'Round challenge blog!!!

Lesley said...

Too cute, I just love all those Santa's! Thanks for joining us at CCAYR!