Sunday 7 February 2010

Hello!


This card covers the Cute Card Thursday Challenge - Spots & Dots!
Also the sketch is taken from the Friday Sketchers Challenge which was designed by Tanya

I have used my Friends Pink Parfait paper and some paper from my stash
The stamped image is one a lovely lady from e-bay enclosed with some item I brought
I have coloured her using my Letraset Tria Markers
She is mounted on some 3d foam to give a bit of height
The flowers are from my stash, in the centre of each is a small
pearlized flower that came free with a magazine and then a small gem
The sentiment is done using my new Quickutz Letterpress which has been inked with
my new Brilliance Dew Drop Ink - Pearlscent Purple

Thanks for looking any comment always welcome

2 comments:

Jac’s Playground said...

this is beautiful, I love the papers and your colouring of the image. xx

Michelle said...

Hi Nikki

Cant believe how quickly you turn out your fabulous cards. Thanks such a lot for your kind comments lately, they really brighten my day
x Michelle