Thursday 11 February 2010

Brotherly Love!!


The Simon Says challenge this week is called 'Whats Love Got to Do with It!'
This made me think of a brother and sister love!
My daughter will be sixteen on Valentines day and when we told her that means
she should be 'Sweet' - my son nearly fall of his chair laughing at the thought!
So I thought I would make him a card for her
The image is from Sassy Studio Designs
She has been coloured using my Letraset Tria Markers
The dotty paper is from my Forever Friends Parfait Pad
Circles were cut on the craft robo
Sentiments have been done in word
The heart background paper is a sample of wallpaper from B&Q's!
Thanks for Looking

3 comments:

Dotty Jo said...

Brilliant! Great colouring, and fabulous sentiment! Jo x

Chris (catt871) said...

This is a GREAT card to a sister from a brother...LOVE IT!!!! That image is perfect! THANKS for joining us at Simon Says Stamp this week!!
Chris & the DT

文章 said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.