Wednesday 6 April 2011

WOYWW 96 - New Addition to the Family!!

 It's Wednesday and that's the day we all share whats on our desks
On my desk this week is the reason there is no crafting
(This is my desk late Tuesday evening as I am off to work early tomorrow)
We have just spent the evening going to pick up a Chinchilla for my daughter
He is two years old and did not get on with other chinchillas so needed a new home
Our home is full of other peoples reject - but we love them all
His name is Henry
 This is Henry having a cuddle before DD put him in his new home
 Having a little investigation
Settling into his new house

If you pop over to Julia's Stamping Ground you will find desk with all sorts on
Have a great Wednesday and hopefully I will have some crafting to show you next week

x Nicky x

18 comments:

Sarah said...

Just too cute - what a star!
Thanks for sharing your space today. Have a fab week...
Sarah (sasa at 2)
www.blueboxbabe.blogspot.com

Elaine Harding said...

Adorable!

jude said...

He's just soooo cute !Happy Wednesday hope it's acreative one!
hugs judex 9

Dotty Jo said...

How sweet! I do like them but they have a bit of a reputation don't they! I had a friend who had two... they ate her antique wardrobes!!! Jo x

Helen said...

How cute!

Berry said...

Aww I always wanted a Chinchilla when I was younger! so cute! Happy WOYWW hugs Rebekah xx (63)

karen said...

Awww, Henry is adorable! I am glad he found a great new home with your family!
xoxo Karen

Caroline Hallett said...

how sweet is that. Thanks for Sharing and hope you have a happy WOYWW. Caroline (No 31 x)

Karen said...

Ooooh he is just so cute and adorable!
Have a lovely WOYWW,
Karen #107

okienurse said...

How sweet and cute! My sister has had all sorts of critters in the past and ended up getting licensed cause you can't keep these critters without one here in the states. Looks like Henry already loves his new home. Thanks for sharing. Vickie #88

Glenda said...

We too seem to be magnets for other peoples cast offs. We have 7 dogs and 3 cats. Lots of food to purchase. This little cutie looks like he will settle right in!

fairy thoughts said...

he looks a friendly little critter. i hope she likes him.
thanks for sharing hopefully you will get some crafting done by next weeek
janet

Di said...

What a cutie! He'll be well loved and looked after! Di x #89

Fiona@Staring at the Sea said...

I didn't expect to see one of those on my travels around the desks today!

Fiona x

Serendipity Stamping said...

What a wonderful surprise to see this little cuddly on your desk! Thanks for sharing Henry with us!

oneoff said...

He's a very handsome Henry... He already looks very much at home.

Bernie x

Cathy said...

Awww how cute!
Sorry for the late visit, my internet is being a bit tempermental as I am on holiday this week.
Hugs
Cathy xx (121)

Becky said...

how cute! He looks quite happy in his new house.