Saturday 9 April 2011

Hubbys Birthday Card

This card uses a digi image from Mo's Digital Pencil
He is coloured using my promarkers
The embossed words around the image were made using one set of the docrafts embossing
sentiments folders
I them just matted them with black card
This card is for my DH whose birthday is today
My DH has always wanted a Hornby train set and this year we have clubbed together to get him one
He could never have one before as we had no where to set it up but
we have cleared out my mums loft and it can go there
I thought as he lets me have my 'Colouring' hobby as he calls it
I should encourage him in his toy train set
In this card is just going to be one piece of track
The rest he will find at my mums house
Well one piece is a start

This card is for the following challenges


Thanks for looking

x Nicky x

6 comments:

AN said...

Hih-tämä on hauska!! :)
Sopii varmasti useimmille meidän isoille lapsille-miehille--
Kiitos osallistumosesta ICS-haasteeseen tällä viiloööa
Onnea arvontaan
Oikein kaunista ja aurinkoista viikonloppua sinulle!

Nicola said...

Great card and such a fun image. Many thanks for sharing with us at ICS this week. Nicola xx

carol said...

super card, thanks for playing along with craftycatz this week, x carol

Dawn♥ said...

WOW I totally love that image. Thank you for playing along at ICS this week. Dawn♥

Jill said...

What a great image! - perfect for a male card! Thanks for joining in at ICS this week. Jill GDT

Susie Little said...

"Colouring Hobby" Cheeky man, he should think himself lucky he has the fantastic card you've made for him!
Thank you for playing at ICS.

Susie xx