Friday 29 April 2011

Rockin

This card used one of the lovely George digi images available from Charmed Crafts
I coloured him using my promarkers
Cut out the circle using my nestabilitles
The paper I have used was free with a magazine
I cut one bit so that it overlaped the image
The striped paper came from the same magazine
Ribbon from my stash and the metal guitar was from The Works
It was then mounted onto mirror board

This card is for the following challenges


Thanks for looking

x Nicky x

5 comments:

Flutterby Trina said...

he is so cute! Thanks for playing along with pear Tree Designs with our colourful challenge! Good Luck xxx

lisbeth said...

Love your card. and the colour. Thanks for joining us at Simply Create

Jen Nelson said...

oh i do love this... perfect take on this weeks cards for men challenge. thanks for joining us
jen xxx

Sarah said...

This is a fabulous card, I love all the circles and the colours. Thank you so much for joining us at Cards for Men, good luck with the challenge x

Linda said...

What a great guy card...love the metal embellishment!!
Thank you for joining us at Simply Create for our Metal challenge. Hope to see more of your creative work for our next challenge.