Sunday 3 April 2011

Splashing

 This card uses a stamp by Little Suzy's Zoo called Witzy I have had since I started making cards
I love this little duck and have a few stamps with him on
I have stamped him twice and coloured him with promarkers
I then used my circle nestabilities to cut out the whole image
Then a smaller one just to cut out his face which I coloured in a slightly bolder shade
I also cut a circle out the front of the card so the image is stuck on the inside
The paper down the side is from a procraft paper pad
I then used a piece of ribbon down the centre
Finished of with a little dotty bow
(my daughter got me a pack for mothers day)
Then to finish I used three dotty yellow buttons
This techique is a new one to me and I'm not sure if I have done it right
But the challenge on speedy the cat was to 'Spotlight any Animal'
I hope this counts?

This card is for the following challenges


Thanks for Looking

x Nicky x

6 comments:

redwasher1 said...

This is adorable!!!
Thanks for sharing with Speedy's Friends.

Aunty Sue said...

great card love the design thanks for sharing with us at crafty catz

Vicki Dutcher said...

Looks awesome with the punch out! Thanks for playing with Speedy's Friends!

carol said...

aah cute......thanks for playing along with craftycatz, x carol

Colleen Dietrich said...

Looks like you got it right to me, Nicky! You made the cutie's face darker in color than the rest of him. Perfect job! Thanks for joining Speedy's Friends.

Susan Raihala said...

Quack!!!! What a cute duck! Love how you used circles in the design and spotlight! Thanks for Playing with Speedy's Friends!