Sunday 14 October 2012

Sweet Sixteen


This card uses a digi image from Kenny K's.  She is coloured using my promarkers, then cut out on my big shot using my oval spellbinders.  The sentiment was done in word then printed onto smooth card.  I used my perfect layers rulers to mat and layer the sentiment onto a piece of glitter pink card.  This is then mounted onto white card that is ridge, I trimmed the corners with my fiskars corner scissors and the added some pink gems for some sparkle. I quite like the clean and simple lines of this card.

This card is for the following challenges:


Thanks for looking


4 comments:

Shirley said...

Cute card, love the image and pink idea choice of colour for sweet sixteen. Thanks for joining us at Friday Sketch Challenge.
Shirley xx

Carole said...

Super card, great take on the sketch. Thanks for joining us this week @ Friday sketck challenge
Happy Crafting
Carole xXx

Debs said...

Really great card, love your take on the sketch, thanks for joining us at Friday Sketch Challenge this week.
Hugs Debs

Anonymous said...

Gotta love a Kenny K! Great card. Thanks for joining us at Friday Sketch Challenge this fortnight. Good luck xx