Tuesday 2 October 2012

Friends Birthday Card

 This card has been made for my friends birthday that is today.  I have used a wonderful bugaboo image and coloured it with my promarkers.  I then matted and layered it onto some coredinations card stock using my perfect layers rulers.  The flower card was an off cut that has been in  my drawer for ages as was the pearlized purple paper.  The main card stock was from papermill.direct, finally I finished the card with three small pearls.

Inside the card was a voucher for her to choose what she would like to be treated too this year

This card is for the following challenge:


Thanks for Looking

x Nicky x

1 comment:

Di said...

Super card for your friend - great image and sentiment Nicky. And what a great choice of treats - you wouldn't like me as your friend too would you? :) Di xx