Wednesday, 24 October 2012

Still Cool!


This card uses a digi image from Sassy Cheryl, he is coloured using my promarkers and my neon markers.  I do not really use Halloween cards so I decided to use a Halloween image and change it for a birthday card. The paper at the back is glittered card from DCWV, the purple paper is pearlized and the orange is from the papermill shop.  I cut the corners using my friskars corners scissors. The sentiment was done in word and cut out.  Inside the card the sentiment says - ... it is just not so obvious!  Happy Birthday.

This card is for the following challenges


Thanks for Looking

4 comments:

Sassy Cheryl said...

That is SUPER clever! Love the sentiment. What a perfect birthday card.
Thanks for playing in the Trick or Treat challenge this week at Sassy Cheryl's.

crafty-stamper said...

great image and love the sentiment inside and out thanks for joining us at Tuesday Throwdown
Carol DT x

Ann English said...

Such a fun card! I haven't seen this image for a while and I love it!
So glad you joined us this week for the Sassy Cheryl's challenge.

Flip-Flop Creations said...

Fab card, love the layout. This is one of my Sassy Cheryl faves. Thanks so much for playing in the challenge this week. ~jeni :)