Sunday 18 January 2009

Just Playing with New Toy


Having brought a Cuttle bug and had a quick play on scraps of card the other day, I decided to have a proper play yesterday what ever time I got in.

So here is my first cuttle bug card (made in the early hours of this morning) I chalked the embossing to make it match Dottie's flowers and added a few embellishments, its not great but its a start.
Could someone please lend me some extra hours in the week so I craft longer and work less, I do find work gets in the way! LOL

3 comments:

Jac’s Playground said...

I really like this especially the way you have chalked the embossing to match Dottie, enjoy playing, I wish I had more hours too and less work too!x

Louly said...

Nicky that's really beautiful! You'll be hooked on embossing folders now, I know I am!

Junie said...

WOOOO HOOOOOO fantastic !!! I never have enough time to craft also !!! If you find a way of finding more time could you let me in on your secret !!! Oh and dont you just love your cuttlebug