Sunday 23 December 2018

Thanks a hole punch!


I was having a look around on Pinterest and saw a card with idea and sentiment
on Stampinantics Blog, which I just needed to case.
 On her version she used a sponged background which was stunning
However I had lots of little bits of glitter card that I had kept
I just cut the holes out using my spellbinder dies on my Cut N Boss
Then trimmed the bits of glitter card and glued them behind the holes
I then used my fine liner pen to faux stitching around the circles

This card is for the following challenges


Thanks for looking

5 comments:

Wendy L said...

Super idea, looks fab, thanks for joining us at Allsorts. Xxxx

Kathleen said...

A great use of your snippets glitter papers and a super fun sentiment. Thank you for joining our 'Thanks a Bunch' challenge at Allsorts.

Kath x

Mervi said...

What a sweet and lovely card!
Thank you for sharing at Allsorts;-))m

Silke said...

Such a beautiful idea with funny bright colours. Many thanks for joining us at Challenge Up Your Life.
Hugs, Silke

Tracy said...

Fab creation, thanks for joining Allsorts challenge, good luck.
Happy crafting
Tracy x