Sunday 23 December 2018

Nephews Birthday Christmas Eve


In our family we celebrate quite a few birthdays in December
As I have been so busy I forgot to take pictures of all of them!
This one I have made for my nephew who will be celebrating his 
Birthday and Christmas in Ireland with his dad this year.
Hopefully this card will arrive there safe and sound.
He is quite a party animal and this image from Crafts U Print made me think of him
He says when he hits 30 he will calm down!!
I used the pre-coloured image and added the sentiment which I did in word
These were then matted onto a few scraps of green and red that I had left over from my Christmas Card and Vouchers in the previous posts
The background is a piece of foiled card that was simply stuck down
Quick and easy but hopefully effective.

This card is for the following challenges


Thanks for Looking

3 comments:

Di said...

Brilliant card Nicky - it applies whatever age we are after a certain point doesn't it. Keep joining in and saying if you fancy a prize - your snippets entry is done so all you have to do is keep an eye open for fresh prizes - big hint, if all goes to plan as am still making sample cards (should do more between Christmas and New Year/5th January) - there will be something on offer every single day! Did I say that quietly enough I wonder?

Licks from Dudley. He knows there's a build up to something here and has needed a very gentle little toe nudge in his rear end to coax him outside to do a wee today especially - afraid he misses something! Just wait until the Christmas dinner is on the go - he's a dog that will sit for two hours watching a joint of beef roast for goodness sakes! I plan to do him some chipolata sausages in the oven along with the main meal for us then chop and cool them and let him have just small pieces with some cooked chicken. Have checked all over doggie advice and think that's OK to do - in moderation of course! Is that OK do you think?

Love and hugs from Di and Dudley! And Parsnip - who is totally loving all the palaver. I caught him scrabbling through Dudley's box of Christmas gifts earlier muttering that he really didn't think it was enough! xx

Dotty Jo said...

Great card! Thanks for your lovely comment. Big hugs for Christmas and the New Year, Jo x

LesleyG said...

Fab card Nicky, would suit my nephew too, love the sentiment xxx