Monday 31 December 2018

New and Recycled Card


It was my birthday earlier this month and one of the cards has this cut out sentiment
I used on of my new embossing/die folders to cut the aperture and emboss the foliage
I then used some new blending tools (first time at this technique) to colour the embossed bits
The recycled bit from my birthday card was simply place behind the aperture 
and then a green bit of card used to mat it all.

This card is for the following challenges


Thanks for Looking


1 comment:

Kate 'Rijacki' Ledum said...

Lovely birthday card.

Thank you so much for entering our ATG challenge at Through The Craft Room Door this week. Looking forward to seeing you again next challenge.
Regards,
Rijacki

TTCRD DT
Rijacki's Workshop
Through The Craft Room Door
ttcrd.blogspot.com