Wednesday 9 March 2011

Oh Baby!

This card uses a wonderful digi stamp from Mo's Digital Pencil
I have coloured her using my pro markers
The paper with the swirls is from Kanban
The one with the squiggles I have had for ages and cannot remember the make
The yellow checked paper comes from DoCrafts
The sentiment I did on my brother labeller
I love this image as it reminds me of my older sister who when sulking would fold her arms
(She still does it and she in her forties now lol)

This card is for the following challenges

Friday Sketchers - The sketch I have followed
Digital Tuesday - Welcome little one

Thanks for looking

x Nicky x 

5 comments:

Pat said...

Oh Nicky...I just smiled when you said that about your sister! This delightful little sweetie was my very, very first Mo Manning image!! And guess what? I got her because she reminded me of MY sister!! How funny is that?!! Your card is just too, tooooooo cute! I love the pastel blue and yellow...such a yummy color combo!! I'm so delighted to see you here this week at Mo's!!
Pat Frank

Dawn B. said...

Nicky this is so sweet.. You did a terrific job. Thanks for joining us at Mo's this week..

paulssandy said...

This is one fun image, reminds me of my daughter when she was young, lol.

Thank you for joining us this week at Digital Tuesday Challenge.
hugs

Rach said...

love this image, what a fabby card. Thank you for playing along with my sketch this week @ friday sketchers. hugs rachxx

Elaine L. said...

Great job on this! Glad you joined us in Mo's Challenge.