Friday 11 February 2011

Love You All the Way to the Sky

This is a very simple card
I have used an image from Mo's Digital Pencil
Coloured them with my pro markers
Mounted onto a yellow mat
Used a piece of ribbon across the front
The star frame is a sizzix embosslet die
The little ribbon I made using a fork
An idea I picked up from one of the WOYWW blogs
sorry cannot remember which one
The senitment reads 'I love from the ground all the way to the sky'

This card is for the following challenge


Thanks for Looking

x Nicky x

3 comments:

Dotty Jo said...

This is sooooooooo sweet! Love how fancy your blog is looking! Jo x

Pat said...

Oh Nicky...your blog is so dang cute!! Where did you get this done?? I love it!! And your card is just precious!! Another image I need to add to my "wish list!" LOL!! I had to smile when I saw the sentiment...I always tell my grandbabies that "Gramma loves 'em to the moon and back!" Thanks so much for joining us this week at Mo's!! Have a great weekend...try to relax a bit...and, of course, do some more crafting!! Hugs. Pat Frank

Elaine L. said...

Great sentiment and a very sweet card! Glad you joined us in Mo's Challenge.