Thursday 2 December 2010

Christmas Dog

The image I have used on this card is from Imag-e-nation
I have coloured him using pro markers and then some accents with glitter glue
I cut the image using my oval nestabilities and used a red pro marker to give an edge
The paper I have used has been in my stash ages and I cannot remember were I brought it
It was not big enough to cover the sheet so I joined to pieces together
The flowers I cut on my craft robo and then draw around the edges with my red sakura pen
To Finish the flowers I added a pearl drop in the centre
The sentiment was printed off from my PC
This is for the following challenges
Digital Tuesday - Animals at Christmas Time
Sketch Saturday - The sketch I have followed
Thanks for looking
x Nicky x

3 comments:

debby4000 said...

Wonderful card and adorable image.
luv
Debby

Anneke said...

Ooh what a funny christmas card :)
and thanks for playing along with us at digital tuesday!!
Hugs Anneke

Angie said...

what fun .... lov the others too