Saturday 24 October 2009

Secret Crafter - Saturday Challenge 55

The Challenge on the Secret Crafter Blog is as follows
This week's challenge has been set by our lovely CATHY. She has chosen a colour theme of:-
ORANGE PLUS ONE OTHER COLOUR
I chose Black and Orange
The image is a digital download from Mo's Digital Pencil Shop
I have coloured the girls using my Tria Markers
Then mounted them onto orange then black gloss card
The strips of black are the same black gloss card with a strip of crepe adhesive tape
which I have had in my stash for ages
I am quite please with how this one turned out love the colour combo
Thanks for Looking

7 comments:

Jane (Carroll's Creations) said...

gorgeous

thanks for joining us this week on SCSC :)

hugs Jane x

Jac’s Playground said...

Wow, such a cool card, really pops. love it. xx

Gibmiss said...

Lovely mod card really nice
hugs
sylvie
x

Helen said...

Fab card!
Thanks for joining us at the SCSC!
Helen x

Dotty Jo said...

Great card Nicky, I love that image and the colours are perfect for those stylish girls! Hope you are getting some sunshine today - it has just clouded over here in Birmingham! Jo x

Jill said...

beautiful card Nicky I love the image and the orange and black colour combo looks fab thanks for joining in the fun at scsc hugs Jill xx

Cathy said...

Fabulous card and image, and great use of orange.
Thank you for joining in my colour challenge at SCSC this week.
Cathy xx