Friday 23 October 2009

Colour Create Challenge 30 - White


From the Colour Create Challenge site Heather picked is ALL WHITE.
So we'd like to see your makes with colour on the image only.
Heather has been a little bit kind to you all - there is no optional extra to include this week.
On my card I used the base white card with a grain effect brought from local craft shop
The image is a freebie of a magazine
Coloured using water pencils
Snowflakes have been in my stash for ages and I cannot remember where I got them
There is a little Happy Christmas sentiment which came from a kit from create & craft
Finally a little glitter to finish
Thanks for looking

4 comments:

Simone said...

What a cute card, lovely image! The white is great!
Simone

Heather said...

Fabulous Nicky - such a cute image. Love that grain effect card it's gorgeous and so are those snowflakes.
Thanks so much for playing along with us at CC.
hugs Heather xx

Mina said...

such a pretty card Nicky, I love how you coloured your stamp...thanks for joining in with the Colour Create challenge
Mina xxx

Lynne in NI said...

Cute card! I'd forgotten I have that freebie stamp too till I saw yours!