Sunday 18 October 2009

Cards I have made recently - slowly get back to card making

This card is a very quick and simple one using a download from Grab-A-Doodle
I matted the image and the text onto silver card and the main card is a glossy blue brought from the local craft shop
This one uses a download from Charmed Crafts from the Girl about Town images
Again mounted onto silver card and the added to the main gloss green and white card

This is a stamped image brought from the local Paper Mill shop
I coloured it using my Tria markers and mounted it on silver card
The blue stitch paper is from a pad of Daisy and Dandelion paper
and the sticker across the front is from Daisy and Dandelion
sticker sheet that came free
with a magazine

Thanks for Looking

2 comments:

Jac’s Playground said...

Great cards and I love the vodka comment! very apt for quite a few of my friends! but not me of course!!!!!lol xx

Tara said...

Gorgeous cards Nicky, those downloads are just fabulous!
Hugs Tara xx