Saturday 29 November 2008

Sunday Challenge Fabulous Power 23rd November 2008

This weeks challenge was set by Louise : I gave you a little clue yesterday about what my challenge might be and I'm sure you've probably already guessed.I want you to make something (it doesn't have to be a card) and embellish it with flowers of some description. You can use flowers in your image or in the pattern on your paper but there must still be a flower(s) forming the main part of the embellishments, it could be silk or paper flowers, brads, buttons you get the idea right? As always Dottie's World challenges must have one of the Charmed downloads on them somewhere.

Click the Download Dottie blinkie in the sidebar if you'd like to check them out.

I have done this one just in time this week! Again though you will notice its for a birthday I missed, I really do need more weekend left at the end of the week! Any how back to the card, the was a really quick card, I have been given the blue flower paper by a neighbour some time again, and I thought it would work quite well with Hippie George. I used the pre-coloured one for speed (I love these when time is short) put him into word so I could add a speech bubble, then cut him out with my craft knife and mounted him with 3d foam. Then to add a little sparkle I used gem love hearts and put a few in the centres of the flowers and used the gem dots to make his necklace sparkle.

2 comments:

Jac’s Playground said...

cool card Nicky! I love the tiny gems for his necklace really great idea. xx

Louly said...

That's a cracker Nicky!I love it.