Sunday 30 November 2008

Dotties Challenge 30th November 2008



The challenge this week was set by Karen : My Monday Mojo card this week involved pictures of the recipient plus one of the Animal Magic downloads, Henry Hare, I decided to use the idea for today's challenge.
I would like to see a download, or downloads, interacting in some way with a picture of either the recipient or "something else". So it doesn't have to be a picture of a person but it must be a real photograph, and not just clipart etc. You could of course just do a layout and that would cover the requirements; it's up to you.
This may very well take you out of your comfort zone, but have a go and I bet you'll be pleasantly surprised at what you come up with.

I decided to use Scruff (again). When I first met my husband one thing he had to understand was that there would always be dogs in our life's. Stig is our current dog and has been with us for about 5 years. His a lurcher with no brains but lots of love. I decided to use the quote 'Love me Love my Dog' and do a picture to go in a frame, the colour of the picture was not quite right, but I am quite pleased with the overall effect. Thanks for the challenge Karen.

4 comments:

Louly said...

Nicky that's fab! Stig is adorable and he almost looks as thoughhe's looking down at scruff. I love it. Thanks for taking part Hun.

Karen Mortensen said...

Oh that is so darling! I love the picture of your beautiful Stig and Scruff is perfect as his little companion. It's perfect!
Thank you for taking part in my challenge xxx

Jac’s Playground said...

Nicky this is aboslutely fabulous, he is a gorgeous looking dog and I love how you have used Scruff with him. I'm still thinking on this one. xx

Anonymous said...

Nicky it's fanxtastic, love it!