Sunday 30 November 2008

Dotties Budget Shopping Bags!!

At last here are the bags I made for my friend, this all started as a joke, as they call me budget buster at work and one of my friends is unable to reduce her shopping bill. So those of you who follow this blog will know I made a bag, that I nearly did not give to her as my iron left marks over it. But thanks to the advice given I gave it to her and she was really please, so please she asked me to make some for her friends and family. The picture shows the bags I have made and each one has a different Dottie to suit the person it has been made for. I coloured the Dotties in a print program on the pc then printed them onto T-shirt transfer paper. The tags were cut out on my craft robo using the print and cut method. Just goes to show there is a Dottie (or George) for everyone. Thanks again for your encouragement.

3 comments:

Jac’s Playground said...

Nicky these bags look fantastic, I bet your friend will be absolutely thrilled with them. Can I be cheeky and ask where you got the bags from! TIA xx

Louly said...

Oh wow! how did I miss these? Nicky you are amazing! SSo kind too! The ladies will love their bags to bits.

tracy said...

OOOHHHHH I love these what wonderful idea!
I love things that are different look forward to you being a guest designer over at Dotties world.
Tracy