Sunday 9 November 2008

Dotties Challenge Sunday 9th November


The challenge this week is inspired by fireworks and, as we were limited to one colour last week, this week I want to see LOTS OF COLOURS on your cards - the more the merrier! As usual, you must include one of the Charmed Downloads too, so get those papers out and start creating!!!
Juliet

I decided to go with bright colours, I used the image of George at work and coloured it using paint on the computer. I then added a Speech bubble in word so the George had a voice. I printed it onto speckled card and cut it out. It is then mounted onto the bright Yellow card with silicon glue. This in turn is then mounted onto the bright blue card with brads and an insert added. The card is for my friends birthday who hates the thought of getting nearer to 30, he will be 26 tomorrow, but I could not miss the opportunity to wind him up. Hope you like it, thanks for the challenge Juliet.

6 comments:

Juliet said...

Love it Nicky - fabulous colours! I'm glad you decided to give the bag to your friend - it is really lovely, and well done on getting the orders!
Juliet xx

Jac’s Playground said...

Oooh LOVE it Nicky really bright and fun. x

Louly said...

Cor Nicky! I love it! Doesn't it look neat when you colour it on the computer.

Adele said...

Love the speech bubble and text-what a great fun card-well done!

love Dingle.xx

Ruth (ooffee) said...

Great card! Super bright colours and the word bubble is a great idea too!
Ruth x

Anonymous said...

It's fantastic Nicky, I love the colours and the idea of the policeman and the car and the speech bubble too.

I'm glad you gave the bag to your friend and congrats on getting some orders xxx