Wednesday 25 September 2019

Some Advice For Getting Older


I am still looking after my friends house whilst they are away but have been off work for a couple of days as caught a bug.
So thought I would catch up on some blogging. 
This cards used a great digi image from Stamp on It
You are going to see a few cards with this image as I love it lol
She is coloured using my Chameleon pens
The papers are all from my snippets box
The swirls and flower were cut using some dies in my sizzix
Sentiment was done in word and printed.
The verse inside says:

If you get up in the morning and have chest pains
Don't panic just look down to check 
you are not standing on your nipples!

This card is for the following challenges 


5 comments:

Lindsey said...

Yep, this counts as hilariously gross! Great design, too. Thanks for joining the fun at the Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers!

Jane Willis said...

Oh that inside sentiment! Hilarious, and perfect with that fun image. Thanks for sharing aith the Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers.

Dotty Jo said...

Excellent card, but when did they turn my morning self into a stamp????? Thanks for playing with the sisterhood, great to have you join us, Nicky, Jo x

Di said...

Oh this is too funny! Really made me giggle. And, I just love your note you left on a car window!

Hugs

Di xx

Donna said...

OH MY GOSH
That is soooooo funny!!!
LOL
Thanks for getting gross with Edna and the sisterhood of snarky stampers!