Thursday 26 September 2019

Old Lady Again!


I did warn you I liked this stamp!
It's a digi stamp from Stamp on it I have coloured her with my Chameleon pens and used my scan and cut to cut it out.
She's then mounted onto a piece of snippet card.
The stars and pink cards are also from my snippet box.
The sentiment has been printed black onto yellow.
This is because my friend who this card is for is registered blind,
But she can read text if it bold and has a yellow background.
The sentiment inside was also done on yellow paper.
This is one of the best things about making cards.
Although I do wind her up by showing it to Ike her guide dog and telling him to read it, people do give us funny looks lol
The verse I used was the same as the earlier card which can be seen here

This card is for the following challenges 


Thanks for  looking 

1 comment:

Crafter's Icon said...

Beautiful card !! Thank you for entering at Penny's Paper Crafty Challenges . Good luck with your entry.
Sharmitha @ Crafter's Icon