Wednesday 24 December 2014

Bethlehem Card


When I was blog hopping I saw this card on Creating in Carolina Blog
I knew I needed this file from Doodle Pantry, just as well I brought it as the EU is bringing in new rules and a lot of the sites I usually buy from will be unable to sell to people who live in the EU from 1st January 2015.  It has even caused some site to close their doors - stupid EU

This card is just perfect for my friend I cut the SVG file on my Brother Scan N Cut
I have added a little glitter but it doesnt show up very well on the photo
The background paper is from a pack I brought in The Range last January in their sales I also used the same paper to make the envelope so it all matched

This card is for the following challenges


Thanks for Looking

post signature

2 comments:

somethingcraftybydottie said...

Nicky: I love this scenery card you've created. It's very pretty!
My name is Dottie, and I'm a newer blogger who is trying really hard to grow my blog. I have some BLOG CANDY and would really appreciate having you stop by to follow me and enter to win my blog candy. Thanks so much. I hope to see you soon! Here is the link:

http://somethingcraftybydottie.blogspot.com/2014/12/blog-candy.html

Dottie

jenn shurkus said...

such a pretty card! thank you for playing along with us at simon says stamp!