Sunday 21 December 2014

Babies First Christmas


This is another card cut on my Brother Scan N Cut
The cutting file was again from Bird Cards Blog
My friend had a new grandson born recently and she was going to see him for the second time today
I made this yesterday to take for him for Christmas
She was really pleased as it was like a teddy her boys had when they where little

This card is for the following Challenges

Digi Choosday - Last Minute
The Corrosive Challenge - Anything Goes

Thanks for looking
post signature

4 comments:

MaryH said...

Hi Nicky. I've been MIA myself so was delighted to see you pop in. It made it fast to link & zip over to wish you a very Merry Christmas and say how much I love your sweet teddy card. It looks like it has a lot of texture and the colors are lovely. A perfect card to celebrate a new little grandson. TFS & Hugs too.

Diane said...

What an absolutely darling design.

Best of the holidays.

diane

What I Created Next said...

Thank you for entering the challenge over at Digi Choosday.

Unknown said...

This is so sweet. Thanks for joining us at Digi Choosday Wendy (DT).xx