Monday 20 January 2014

Thinking of Spring


This card uses a really cute bugaboo digi image
They are coloured using my promarkers
Then cut out leaving the white edge to make the image stand out
The scalloped edge circle was a die I had forgotten that I cut on my new ebosser
Loving this machine
The papers are all off cuts that are in my paper stash
Matted onto black card to make them pop
The flowers are three put together and finished with a gem

This card is for the following challenges


Thanks for looking
post signature

3 comments:

Jenn Zeeb said...

Thanks so much for playing along with us this week for the Catch The Bug "Birthday Color Challenge” with Bugaboo Stamps! I am so glad you could help us celebrate our birthday with us.

Bugaboo Stamps DT
Jenn Zeeb

Ally said...

It's absolutely beautiful! love it!
Thanks so much for playing along with us at Sketch N Stash!
xxx, Ally

Min said...

Just adorable!
We're so happy you celebrated with us this week to celebrate Bugaboo’s 4th Birthday. We hope you’ll join us again this week for another great challenge!
Hugs & Happy Days!
~Min – Bugaboo Asst. DT Coordinator
Kaymin Kreations