Sunday 26 January 2014

Happy 50th Anniversary


This card uses two images from Mo's Digital Pencil
Its my in-laws 50th wedding Anniversary in March
Everytime we ask my father-in-law how long he has been married he says
'too bl@*dy long'
When I saw these two images together it just made laugh
I have coloured them with my promarkers
Then mounted it on to alternative gold and white card
There is even a layer of glitter card behind the gold swirl card
The sentiment and the balloon I foiled with my hot foil machine

This card is for the following challenges:


Thanks for looking
post signature

4 comments:

Hazel (Didos) said...

Hee hee this is super, what a great card, Im sure they will love it, Thanks for joining in on My Time to Craft this week, Love Hazelxox

Mau xx said...

What a great card Nicky, and so in tune with me.....lol It will be our 50th in September :o))
Great layers, Thanks for joining us at Mo's this week.
Also thanks for your sweet comment on my blog, I really appreciate it.xxx
Hugs Mau xx

Anja said...

This is so much fun! Great image choice! LOL

Thank you so much for joining us at Mo's Digital Pencil!

Hugs, Anja

Franz♥ said...

Too fun Nicky, just the perfect images!

Thanks for sharing your lovely creation with us at Mo's Challenge Blog!
Hugs, Franz.