Sunday 12 January 2014

Have a Onesie Birthday!


This card used a rubber stamp I got out the bargain bin in The Range
Its a little Tatty Teddy in a onesie
As onesies are so popular at the moment I thought I would make it into a birthday card
This is a very simple card the image was stamped into the corner and coloured with my promarkers
Then I stamped the Happy Birthday at the top using my Pearlized Ink Pads by Brilliance
Finally using my promarkers I doodles the lines and dots to join the sentiment and image up
Finished with a little blue gem at the ends of each line

This card is for the following challenges


Thanks for looking
post signature

1 comment:

Little K Smith said...

Aaawww what a fabulous CAS card! Lovin the super sweet bear too!
Thank you for joining us at Passion For Promarkers :)
Kelly.x