Thursday 4 November 2010

What A Bargain!


Had to share this with you all
I brought this kit from British Bookshops in Canterbury
It was retailing at £4.99 and was reduced to £3.99
When the lady rang it though the till it had been reduced further to
£1.00!
It includes
a template to make a beer card
Pad of 20 A5 paper
Pack of 24 Clear Men Stamps
Black Outline Stickers
32 Die Cut Greeting
2 Decoupage Sheets
4 Patterned papers
Not bad for a £1.00


I have been asked to make a card for someones Grandson whose into football
and is turning 6.
The papers in the pad are ideal
Sentiment I did in word
Image is from Karens Doodles
Coloured with my Pro Markers

I am entering this for the following challenge

My Time To Craft - Quick & Cute

Thanks for looking

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Well done you!!! Dont you just love a bargain x Leigh x

Jac’s Playground said...

Awesome bargain. Super card too. xx

Pat said...

Great bargain, super card. Thanks for joining in the challenge at MTTC.

Pat xx