Sunday 28 November 2010

Letter for Santa

This card has an image from Imag-E-Nation that I brought recently
I have coloured the image using my pro markers
Then I added glitter glue for the snow
and also some purple glitter on the girl
The blue 'Snowflakes/Stars' are done using my new sew easy from We R Memory Keepers
Once your run the tool along that makes the hole you can then just stitch it
I quite like the effect of this one
The papers I have had for a couple of years and are from We R Memory Keepers Winter Pad
The snowflake paper I used was not big enough so I joined two sheets together
The mat behind the image is from some pearlized paper I have had in my stash for ages as well
sorry cannot remember where I brought it from
This card is for the following challenges:
Digital Tuesday - Let it Snow
Simon Says - Lets it Snow
Thanks for Looking
x Nicky x

13 comments:

Amy Johnson said...

So cute! What a great image! Thanks so much for playing the DTC this week!

Anonymous said...

Loveley card Nicky, the image is fab ! Thanks for joining us at PfP. Sue C x

coops said...

gorgeous card nicky.fab image and colours and i love your sparkly snow.
thanks for joining us at PFP and good luck :D

xx coops xx

The Crafty Den said...

Hi Nicky, what a gorgeous card. The image is adorable and your colouring is fab. Thanks for joining in with our special challenge and blog hop over at PFP. Hugs, Denise x

Michelle Pearson said...

great card! I love stitching on cards....I've been playing with that on my creations too! :) It's the perfect touch here!

Thanks for joining us on the digital tuesday challenge.

karen said...

Fantastic card, fab image, thanks so much for joining us at DTC this week, Karenx

Andie's Space said...

Hi Nicky,
This is fabulous. What a lovely image, it looks great with the beautiful mirri card. Thanks for joining us at PFP for our special challenge.
Hugs,
Andie xx

debby4000 said...

Gorgeous card, love the fab image too.
luv
Debby

Emma said...

A gorgeous card, love the image.
Thanks for joining us at PFP and good luck.
Hugs Emma x

Debs said...

gorgeous card..so sweet :0)...thanks for sharing it with us at PFP..Debs x

Michele Roos said...

Such a gorgeous card. Thanks for joining us this week at PFP. Hugs Michele x

Gro said...

Beautiful card, and cute image. Thanks for joining us at PFP :o)

Julie said...

Lovely card - such a sweet image! Thanks for joining in our challenge at PFP. Juliexx