Monday 18 January 2010

Sketch & Stash Challenge 27

The is sketch is from the Sketch & Stash Challenge site
My new stash is my papers that come from the Forever Friends Pink Parfait
Paper Pad from the Papermill shop
A new House Mouse stamp 'Feeling Rosy' from e-bay
(that I only got today in the post)
This has been coloured using my Letraset Tria Markers
The circles were cut on my craft robo
The 'Happy Birthday' was done on my New Epic 6 and the letterpress
(Great tool only had it since Saturday and love it)
Flowers were from my stash as are the gems
Thanks for looking

5 comments:

Dotty Jo said...

Totally cute! Love your colours and layout and that little chap in his cup is adorable! Love it Nicky, Jo x

dstandard said...

This is just adorable - love the little image!

Michelle said...

Oh wow Nicky, this is gorgeous, love that cutie mouse,you've made a lovely card with him.
x Michelle

debby4000 said...

Wonderful sweet card, adorable image.
luv
Debby

Jill said...

wow Nicky your card is gorgeous, I love your new stamp and the colours are beautiful thanks for joining us at sketch n stash hugs Jill xx