Sunday 31 January 2010

Sketch Saturday - Grow Old With Me

This sketch is from the Sketch Saturday Challenge Blog
This is a valentine card for my DH - we do not really do much for ourselves on valentines day as its also our daughters birthday - so instead of romance it will be a 16th birthday party!
The image is of 'Jack & Ginger' from Mo's Digital Pencil
They are coloured using my letraset tria markers
The sentiment was done in word and just printed out
All the papers were free with a magazine last year
Flowers from my stash
And before anyone says it no DH and me are not that old I just love this image. lol
Thanks for Looking

4 comments:

Jac’s Playground said...

Fantastic image made me laugh too when you were saying you and OH arent that old! I certainly feel that old some days! Great card. xx

Michelle said...

Wow Nikki you reall turn out these fantastic cards at a great rate of knots. This is great and I particularly like the scateboarding boy card.
x Michelle

Louise said...

Lovely card and fab colours, thanks for joining us on sketch saturday.
louise xx

Renkata said...

Very nice card.
I love this image :)