Sunday 31 January 2010

Friday Sketchers Challenge 87

This lovely sketch comes from the Friday Sketchers and was designed by Jeanette
I have used one of my new House Mouse stamps this one is called
'Pop'-ular Fun
They are coloured using my letraset tria markers.
I then inked the edges and mounted it onto silver card.
The sentiment was done in the same ink I used to edge on my letterpress
and then again edged with ink and mounted onto silver card.
I do not have any border punches as I usually use the craft robo
but this time I used my Woodware Paper trimmer to cut the scallops,
then my crop-a-dile to punch the holes.
I mounted gloss blue behind the holes to make them stand out.
The papers all came from the local craft shop and the flower from my stash.
Thanks for Looking

1 comment:

Aud said...

Such a beautiful and lovely card!♥

Thanks for joining us at Friday Sketchers this week!

Hugs,
Aud