Saturday 23 May 2009

Toilet Humour!!


This card is done using the sketch on the Sketch and Stash Challenge site
and the colours from the Colour Create Challenge site
My new stash is the A3 card that I brought a box off from the Papermill shop
and the Flippin Men decoupage paper from my local craft shop
I used the sketch in the reverse inside the card to mount the rear view of the man!
I have used glitter blue paper behind the mat the image is on
Thanks for a great couple of challenges perfect to get my mojo
going to make my Father In Laws birthday card

5 comments:

Lexxie said...

Really fab card..I can think of one particular man in my life that this would be so perfect for!
Love Sarita xx

Jac’s Playground said...

Love it. certainly made me giggle, love how it continues onthe inside. xx

Becky said...

I love these cards Nicky, so humerous!!
Thanks so much for joining in the fun at Sketch and Stash!
Love Becky xx

Sharon Traynor Designs said...

This is a real fun card Nicky. Love the way you carried the sketch through to the inside too. A great card for the men.
Sharon xx

Jill said...

gorgeous card Nicky love the image very funny hugs Jill xx