Saturday 30 May 2009

Dotties World Challenge Card - Buttons or Beads


The challenge on Dotties World is:
Buttons or Beads!
Dig deep into your crafty stash and embellish away. It doesn't matter how you use them, as long as they are visible on your creation. If you haven't got any (!!!!) improvise! Only other "rule" is that a Charmed Download must be used.
I used a Mickey download and coloured him using my Tria Markers
He is then mounted onto pale yellow card (sorry not a great photo)
I then played around with some scraps of paper left over from other cards
and came up with the layout
The Happy Birthday were done in word and then a button fixed on
I used black gems in the corners as I thought they looked like beads
(I know its cheating but I had used buttons!)
Thanks for looking
Do check out Dotties World as there has been lots of fun

5 comments:

Juliet said...

I like the way you've layered the papers here - a great effect and a fab card!
Thank for joining us at DW.
Juliet xx

Adele said...

Oh another great card, thank you for playing along!

Dingle.xx

Jac’s Playground said...

This is so well put together. I really like the colours and layout, great masculine card. xx

Louly said...

Oooh that's ace!It's really cool and boyish - perfect!

文章 said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.