Wednesday 20 May 2009

Pirate Card with Pollycraft images I won

This week the challenge is set by JANE. Who decided as we crafters are all secret magpies and love anything that sparkles the theme is: -
GLITTER
You can used loose glitter, glitter glue or glitter card but there must be some glitter on your creations. Below are the DT samples for inspiration. Click on the links on the right to see how they were made.
I have used some downloads I won on the Pollycraft challenge
Coloured them using my tria pens
Used glitter glue to add effect to the waves and an edge to the image
Mounted it onto pearlized card and finished with some shiny tape
I have not added a sentiment yet as I am not sure who is getting this card

3 comments:

LOUISE said...

Lovely card Nicki, love the Pollycraft image, and loving your use of glitter for the waves. Louise x

Jane (Carroll's Creations) said...

great job

thanks for joining us this week on SCSC :)

Hugs Jane x

Michelle said...

Hi Nicki
Great card and well done you for winning this great stamp!
x Michelle