Thursday 5 February 2009

Some Quick Cards, Using Girl About Town Images


The top card uses the Background pre-coloured from the Girls About Town Selection from Charmed Crafts and Cards available here as well as the sentiment and I printed out a black and whit image of the girl. This I coloured using Tria Markers.
The second image again I printed then coloured using Tria markers, then I matted some Paper Mania or Dovecraft shopping bag paper onto brown card and to either side of the card.
To finish I used two speak bubbles that have been in a little tin I brought ages ago, again I think it is Dovecraft or Papermania not sure which.
Any comments gratefully received

1 comment:

Jac’s Playground said...

2 totally fantastic cards, the 2nd one really made me smile, could nearly be me except I'll never look that good not even from behind!lol x