Thursday 26 February 2009

Dotties World Challenge - Blast From the Past


The challenge from Dotties World this week was set by Louise heres what she said:


Hi Folks, Louise here,Did you read yesterday's post?

If you did you'll know that we have an extra special challenge for you this week.

If you play, not only will you get an exclusive Holly image emailed to you but you will also be in with a chance of being chosen as our guest designer for March!

So here's what you have to do.......This week I want you to look through your photos of cards you've made in the past, find one you really like then recreate it using the exact same layout but with different papers and embellishments! Of course there must be a Charmed download image in there too! When you've finished, put both cards on your blog so we can look at old and new together and leave a comment here so we can go for a look.



This is my old design I made this card last June for my Stepmum

I used the same design for this Anniversary card for my In-Laws. All the cutting was done on my Craft Robo (best craft tool I have ever brought)

The strip at the bottom is some red card with heart ribbon stuck on it.

The image is coloured using my Tria markers

Do check Dotties World and take part in this week challenge to get your free image

4 comments:

Louly said...

Nicky that's ace! What a fab layout.

Gill said...

Would that be the old tria pens then?

SweetPea said...

This is a great layout and love the images used.... love your first card, I am learning to scuba dive at mo and think something like that would be fab as a Thanks for my instructor... thanks for the inspiration :o) Helen x

Ruth (ooffee) said...

Awww - that's lovely. My favourite D&G image too!