Thursday 23 September 2021

Surfer Birthday Card


 This card uses a Papermania stamp called Hot Diggity Dog Campervan
I stamped it using my stamp press and spectrum noir marker ink
I then coloured it in with my chameleon pens
I used my Scan and Cut to fussy cut it and also to cut the orange circle
I then mounted a piece of blue card on a white card blank
Had the snippet of striped paper to add at the side and used the snippets left from the circle and blue background card to add the bits for the sentiment
The sentiment was done with my Pegz stamps

This card is for the following challenges


Thanks for stopping by my blog



3 comments:

Melissa Craig said...

Fun beachy birthday card! Love these summer colors. Thank you for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

craftycreationsbydebbie said...

A lovely summer card, the colours are perfect, I love that you have used your scan and cut to cut the image. Thank you for joining in with this weeks challenge at TTCRD. Debbie DT

Patti said...

This turned out really neat Nicky!! I love that camper van stamp - how fun!! The beachy vibe is great and I’m so overdue for a trip to the beach I just want to jump in that van and go! Thanks so much for creating with us this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches!