Saturday 11 September 2021

Nanny Got Me!!



This was a plain hoodie from Asda that was crying out to be decorated for my Grandson
Like most Nanny's when he turns up I cannot help my shower him in kisses
especially as it makes him giggle.
I used my Brother Scan n Cut to cut the words and a number of lips from
Heat Transfer Vinyl
The just placed them on the hoodie and used my heat press to fix them in place
The picture below is my grandson wearing it
I am pleased with how it turned out and a number of people liked when we went shopping which is always a boast of confidence


This is for the following challenge


Thanks for looking



 

1 comment:

LOU said...

Adorable top Nicky! Love it!!
Thanks so much for joining us for our Love to Craft Challenge for September 2021.
We hope to see you again soon,
Lou DT xo
JemLou Productions